- Pro Suite
How do I create a Photo Cover?
Photo Covers are a great way to personalise an album cover. You can have the whole cover as a photo or just a section! To change your album cover to a photo cover just follow the next few steps:
- Once JAD is open and you have your album design up, click on “ALBUM” in the top toolbar
- Scroll down the drop down menu and click on “COVER PROPERTIES”
- A drop down menu will appear under Cover Material. Scroll down the menu and select “PHOTO COVER”.
- You now need to choose your spine material, i.e. the album cover material.
- In the drop down menu under Spine Material, choose your album cover.
TIP: For something different why not try a canvas photo cover or an acrylic photo cover?
Posted in: JAD FAQ