- Pro Suite
JAD Album Software
Our Jorgensen Album Designer (JAD) software is a leading edge computer aided design tool for photographic album design, creation and ordering. Developed exclusively for Jorgensen Albums, this programme will revolutionise your studio and streamline your processes.
If you have any JAD queries please contact Jorgensens via email@example.com.
Before downloading JAD please make sure your computer meets all the requirements by clicking here.
- Click here JAD Launch File and save the file to your DESKTOP. From there, double click on it and JAD will begin to download automatically.
- Once JAD is open, go to File>Activation/Registration>Request Activation Code.
- Fill in your details, making sure your email address is correct. (Note:- your code will be sent to the email you provide)
- If you select Trial Version, your code will be automatically sent to your email. If you have selected Pro Version, then your code will be emailed once payment is received. (Please allow 1 Full Business day to process)
For an introduction to JAD, why not watch our JAD Tutorial Videos on YouTube?
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Please check your machine for required updates – if they are not installed this may cause JAD to stop loading.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 & Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and later
Most Macs are slowly being updating from Java 6 to 7. When this happens JAD will not be migrated so if you have any problems launching JAD please complete the following:
1) Delete JAD from your desktop, dock & application folder;
2) Download JAD again (see instructions above) to download a new version which should solve the issue.
This will not affect any old album designs or mats.
In your System Preferences you will find the Java control panel where you can check for Java updates.
Help may be just a click away! Click here to check out all our FAQ about JAD.
If you can’t find the answer there please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org