Building and running a wedding business, from top to toe in the REAL world! Whats the workshop all about?
- Introduction and background to how Peter has become one the leading lights in the UK Wedding Photography Industry.
- Business: Peter will reveal his marketing, pricing and products.
- Technical: Peter covers exposure, lighting, composition.
- Walk through a recent full wedding with Peter.
- Shooting when the going gets tough: tips for winter, wet and difficult weddings.
- Live Shoot: Peter holds a live demo both inside the magnificent venue and, weather permitting, in the grounds. There should be opportunity for delegates to take some images themselves under Peter’s guidance, so feel free to bring your own cameras.
Who Should Attend the REAL WORLD Workshop ?
Aspiring and established photographers wishing to freshen or build up their business and wedding photography. This workshop is perfectly timed to get you up to to speed as the new wedding season gets under way.
This is intended to be a very informal, ego and hype-free workshop. Questions and input from delegates are very much welcomed.
Give me all the Details!
Date: Thursday 3rd March 2011
Time: 10.00 to 5.00pm (registration and coffee 9.30am)
Location: Ashdown Park Hotel, Wych Cross, East Sussex.
Investment: EARLY BOOKING RATE of just £200.00 per delegate for spaces booked before Christmas. After the 25th December the price will increase to £295.00 per delegate. The fee includes coffee on arrival, a decent hot and cold lunch and afternoon coffee.
I Love it! How can I book?
For further information or to book your place on the workshop please call on 01323 740741 or e-mail: email@example.com.